If you’re a fan of delicious and healthy food, you won’t want to miss these amazing vegetarian dumplings. Packed with flavourful vegetables, these dumplings are a tasty and satisfying meal that everyone will love.
Each dumpling is carefully crafted with a soft and tender wrapper that perfectly encases a savoury filling of finely chopped vegetables. The vegetables are cooked to perfection and seasoned with aromatic spices, resulting in a burst of flavour with every bite.
Whether you prefer your dumplings steamed, pan-fried or boiled, you can enjoy these vegetarian delights in a variety of ways. They are a great appetiser or snack, or you can make them the centrepiece of your meal by pairing them with a side of rice or noodles.
simple. healthy. handmade.
Bangalow Free Range Pork mince, Chinese Cabbage, Cabbage, Spring onion, Ginger, Garlic, Soy sauce and Sesame oil
Soy Bean Curd, Carrot, Chinese Cabbage, Cabbage, Spring onion, Ginger, Garlic and Soy sauce
Wheat flour, Salt and Water
Learn how to cook Gyoza with Sho!
To get started, grab yourself.
- Place gyoza, flat side down, into a round flat fry pan.
- Add cold water so that it covers the bottom 1/3 of the gyoza.
- Turn heat on high.
- Place the lid on the fry pan and place the frypan with gyoza and water in on top of the heat.
- Remove the lid when the water has evoaporated and turn the heat to low.
- Add oil to the pan with gyoza still inside and cook until bottom becomes a medium brown colour.
- Place gyoza on a plate and serve with soy sauce or gyoza sauce.